For my third interview I chose to interview a doctor named Dr. Andelone. I have been trying to contact her for the last week but the only time she had available to talk to me was this Wednesday. So if I can get a hold of her I will have my questions answered by Thursday. These are the question I want to have her answer.
1). Where did you attend school to get your degree/degrees?
A:
2) How long did you have to go to school to become a Doctor?
A:
3). How long have you been a Doctor?
A:
4). How did begin your Doctor career?
A:
5). What skills are most important to Doctors?
A:
5). What is the most common misconception about Doctors?
A:
5). What's most satisfying about doctor work?
A:
7). What's most challenging about being a doctor?
A:
8). How do you handle the stress?
A:
For my forth interview I chose to interview a lady names Sonya Dewey and she is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist.
1). Where did you attend school to get your degree/degrees?
A: She attended school at the University of Maryland.
A: Her clinical experience includes Marital Therapy, Premarital Counseling, Parent-Child Issues, Blended-Family Therapy, Racial Identity Development, School Performance Issues and Group Therapy.
2) How long did you have to go to school to become a psychologist?
A:Under normal circumstances people who want to be a psychologist go to school anywhere from 8 to 10 years to get their Doctorate degree.
3). How long have you been a psychologist?
A: 10 years
4). What skills are most important to psychologist?
A: The most important skill in being a psychologist is having very good listening skills. Because in this profession you want to hear about whats going on in someone's life and what their problems are. So in order to do this you have to listening to their stories so you can help them.
5). What is the most common misconception about psychologist?
A: That Psychologist really don't help people all they want to do is get people's money.
6). What's most satisfying about psychologist work?
A: The most satisfying thing about being a psychologist is that you get to help people solve the problems they are having in their lives, in order for them to help them do certain things better in their lives.
7). What's most challenging about being a therapist?
A: The most challenging part of being a psychologist is dealing with other people problems all day long and then going home to your own personal problems. And most of the time you be so tired you don't know how to deal with your own.
8). How do you handle the stress?
A: Everyday i go home i just look at my kids and all my problems go away. This helps me remember that god has given me a gift and the best life i can have.
By interviewing these people it is really getting me to really thinking about what I really want to do in life. As I continue to talk to these people I don’t know if I really want to spend the rest of my life in school. I am really thinking about just finishing up school and getting my bachelors degree and just leave school alone for a while. I need to take a break from all of this. Instead I think I might just go back after a semester and get my LPN license. I’m really thinking about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

These are great Question Keanae... Hopefully you are able to get a hold of the interviewee.
ReplyDelete