Exercise 4
I am blue
I am the beautiful ocean who’s quiet at night
I am the color in the skies you see without the clouds
I am the sadness that drips from our eyes
Exercise 5
As I walk into this person room I notice right off that bat that she is very organized. Everything is in the right spot and as neat as possible. I also notice about this room that she is a very empty person; she probably likes to keep everything simple because there is nothing hanging on the walls. But she has al these pictures in her room that are framed of this little girl. She looks as if she is around 3 years old, I don’t know if the child is hers or not but I can tell that she really loves this little girl. I also notice about the person from first glance that she loves the color blue. The only color that is present in this room is the color blue. Her covers are blue, her pillows are blue, her curtains are blue, and majority of her wardrobe is also blue. This girl really loves blue. As I start to walk around this room I notice that she has a lot of books in her room, I wouldn’t say she likes to read but I would say she has taken a lot of interesting courses here at this university. I can tell that she is very interested in a class called Anthropology. But out of all the books she has she doesn’t have any books that she would maybe read outside of her text books. As I look at her clothes a little bit closer I notice that she loves to wear certain kinds of clothes. Majority of her clothes are is Lot 29 and South Pole; she has a couple pair of Apple Bottom outfit. But with her shoes you can tell she loves to wear Air Force Ones, this is the only brand of shoes she has in her closet. So I can tell by her closet that she has good taste and that she is a very colored coordinated girl. I feel out of place in this room, she is too neat for me!! But other than these things I can’t tell anything about this girl’s personality at all. It seems as if she’s staying in a hotel and don’t wont to get too comfortable because she will be ready to leave any day.
Exercise 6
Martin Luther King Jr.: I can see that she is a very shy girl; I can tell that she has a lot to say but keeps stuff bundled in. If she were more outspoken, she could be a very powerful leader or organizer. She looks as if she has a kind heart. She looks like a very caring person, and she wants to help people as much as possible when she can.
Exercise 7
How long has it been? Costs money or free? Alone or with someone? Planned or spontaneous? Job related? Physical risk? Fast or slow-paced? Mind, body or spiritual?
1.I like to sleep
2.I like to watch TV
3.I like to listen to music
4.I like to play spades
5.I like to spend time with my friends
6.I like to spend time with my family
7.I like to drive
8.I like to go to the movies
9.I like to watch kids
10.I like to play with my God daughter
11.I like to cook
12.I like to play the WII
13.I like to sit at the beach and watch the water
14.I like to play with my Dogs
15.I like to talk on the phone
16.I like to eat candy
17.I like to go walk around the city
18.I like to eat Chinese food
19.I like to go to the parties
20.I like to travel
With doing this exercise I noticed that I like to do things that are with other people and not by my self. But I always looked at myself as being a person that liked to spend a lot of time alone. So doing this exercise made me notice some things about me that I didn’t even know.
Exercise 8
In my ideal world I would want to live in a house with a bowling alley, because I suck at bowling and if I had a bowling alley in my house I could practice a little more and I could beat everyone who said I sucked. My ideal environment would have no one living in it that is a loud person. Every one would be kind of laid back, and a little shy, just so I feel comfortable walking around. I don’t meet a lot of people because I am a very shy person, so if every one as shy as me maybe I wouldn’t feel so bad about it. I would also have a Chinese restaurant on every corner, so I could have it when ever I wanted to. I would also make gas much cheaper than it is now. I am a very cheap person and I love to drive. So in order for me to keep driving to new places, gas has to be a little cheaper. And the final thing I would change in my environment is how people treat each other. I want to live in an environment where no one would have to worry about the way they dress or the way they look. Everyone would have a kind heart and love people for what on the inside and not how they look on the outside. In this environment I would:
1.Become more caring for others feeling
2.Be more comfortable with talking to people
3.Have more friends
4.Travel to more places
5.Or go out more
6.Eat Chinese food every day, and I would probably turn into an egg roll
7.Go bowling more often, not afraid of people laughing at my low score.
Exercise 9
On my ideal day I would wake up at 9 A.M. to breakfast in bed, bacon, eggs, and toast. After I finish eating breakfast I take a hot buddle bath for about 30 minutes. Then I get dressed, after getting dressed me and the love of my life walks out to the beach, we sit there and watch the waves as the wind blows. After we leave from the beach we take a walk through the park, we talk about all the things he love about me and that I love about him. Around 7 o’clock that night we went arrived back at the house he carries me up the stairs, and when we enter the house there are rose pedals every where. My favorite song is playing all through the house. And when I walk into the kitchen my favorite meal is being set on the table, candles lit and everything. I sat down at the table and began to eat my favorite dish, steak, macaroni, and broccoli. After dinner we lie in bed and watch a movie until we finally fall asleep.
Fantasy Analysis
1.Indispensible
a.What: sleeping, eating candy, and being with my friend
b.Where: In my room, In a quiet place, In the city
c.Who: My God daughter, my family, my friends, and my dogs
2.Optional but desirable
a.What: Being a forensic scientist, and being a good wife and mother
b.Where: Live in a house next to the ocean
c.Who: With my family , and my husband
3.Frills
a.What: Be rich, or have a whole bunch of pets
b.Where: In my house by the ocean
c.Who: Me and my family
4.If I could go through a day living with only the indispensible things in it, that day would be the best day of my life.
5.I already eat a lot of candy, but I don’t get to sleep or spend time with my friends that much with my hectic schedule
6.I don’t get as much sleep as I should, and I don’t get to spend as much time with my friends or family at school or back at home. Because I am always studying or doing homework.
7.School is stopping me from having my adjusted ideal day. I’m taking 5 classes and my day is longer than I would like it to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment